We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to participate in our company’s advertising campaigns. You will be in charge of conducting market research, producing promotional materials and analyzing sales data and ensures company messages are consistent.
* Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
* Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
* Supervise social media outreach.
* Deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
* Coordinate and deliver email campaigns.
* Create brochures and sell sheets.
* Provide support to marketing department.
* Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy.
* Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
* Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
* Develop marketing communications campaigns.
* Create thought leadership materials.
* Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
* Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
* Research media coverage and industry trends.
* Develop fresh story ideas.
* Conduct extensive media outreach.
* Improve communication efficiencies within company.
* Manage video content.
* Create and distribute customer surveys.
* Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
* Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
* Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
* Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
* Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
* Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
* Persuasion - Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
* Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
* Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
* Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
* Negotiation - Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
* Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
*'Systems Evaluation - Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
* Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
* Management of Personnel Resources.
* Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
* Operations Analysis - Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
* Systems Analysis - Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
* Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
* Learning Strategies - Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
* Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
* Instructing - Teaching others how to do something.
* Management of Financial Resources - Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
* Mathematics - Using mathematics to solve problems.
* Management of Material Resources - Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
An associate's degree, bacherlor's degreee is required. And a work experience as a marketing intern is an added advantage.
Experience: 2-3 years minimum.
Method Of Application:
Interested individuals should send a cover letter and their resume to the HR Manager through this email address: dglobalconsult @gmail.com or to the reply box attached to the advert page.
Applicants should note that candidates who do not meet up with all the aforementioned criteria will not be contacted for the aptitude test/interview.
Applicants may also call for enquiries